Wednesday, June 21, 2017

MACHINE ARRIVES, SORT OF

Finally, the day I've been waiting for since March arrives.  My new A1 Quilting Machine was scheduled for delivery.  Listed on the bill of lading was three items, a pallet, and two crates.  Only the pallet showed up, and the truck driver knew nothing about the others.

I quickly called Missouri where A1 is made and told them.  They were great, they called the trucking company in Kent, where they found the missing pieces and arranged to have them delivered first thing in the morning because Kim is coming to put the machine together tomorrow.

In the meantime, I kept busy working on the Dandy Flowers quilt.  I got all the parts made and put it up on the wall.  It only fits crossways.  I got two rows sewed together, but stopped because I was too worried.

the pallet

I'm a little worried about this top piece that is smashed.









No comments:

Post a Comment