Tuesday, September 19, 2017

WORKING ON PROJECT

I had the project from the Kaffe Fassett Workshop spinning through my head all night.  I couldn't wait to get back to work on it.  I woke up way too early and headed out to the studio (after caffeinating myself).  After I got it up on my work wall I was not happy.

Part of the problem was I was thinking that Kaffe thought my project was okay.  So, I thought I should go with it.  But, there were a few things I was not happy about and I realized that if I put it together like that I'd never be happy about it.  So, I got to work (like I learned in the workshop) and moved things around, changed things, tried different fabrics, different colors until I was pleased with it.

Only then did I start sewing it together.

I got a few rows done.


No comments:

Post a Comment