Friday, December 22, 2017

HERE WE GO

Last weekend, as I was about to give up, I found the perfect pantograph for the Fancy Forest quilt.  Someone posted on FB the name of the design that Elizabeth Hartman used on the original - which was what I had wanted from the beginning.  Yea!  I immediately went to UrbanElementz.com and ordered it.  I paid extra for expedited shipping.  We'll see how that goes during this holiday shipping frenzy.

The package arrived on Thursday.  I got it all set up and on my day off Friday, I started quilting on it.  I got about 4 rows done before we left for the day to take grandson Jeffery downtown.  [He had been spending a few days with us so that he can make a little table with his Grandfather].  

Jeffery with the table he made with Grandpa.

We went to Seattle Center, had lunch, then spent a few hours watching Jeffery climb around on the play structure next to MoPop and run around the ledge of the fountain.  




No comments:

Post a Comment