Thursday, December 14, 2017

MEMORIES

I have been cleaning out the garage lately.  There were boxes that were put there when we moved into this house in 2007 (ten years ago!).  Most of the stuff we obviously didn't need so it went to the Goodwill.
In the bottom of the last box today, I found quite a few canvas bags that I had collected when I had a Quilt shop.  They were from fabric manufacturers and Quilt Markets mostly.  But, there was also two bags from my friend Terri's retreats that she would have annually.  I went to a few and sewed all weekend.  They were fun.  I'm keeping this bag, it's a good size and I'll use it.   It reminds me of the good ole' days.


P.S.  I loaded the Fancy Forest onto the machine and basted down the batting and the top of the top.  I'm still conflicted about how to quilt it.

No comments:

Post a Comment