Friday, December 01, 2017

ON TO ZOLA II

I loaded Zola II onto the machine and started in on it.  Last night I had gone to a ruler class at Quality Sew & Vacuum in Tukwila.  I've been going to these ruler classes monthly for the last several months.  They introduce us to a new ruler and show us the things that can be done with it, and how to use it.  You have the option to buy or not.  I bought this little oval ruler last night and thought I should use it on this quilt, in the sashing.  The sashings are 1-1/2" by 6", the oval is 1-1/2" by 2-1/2", so I put a little free motion circle in the middle of the two ovals.  I used the circle ruler I bought two months ago for the corner stones.  It's going pretty quickly and I'm mostly pleased with the design.


I put the binding on Zola I - it looks great!








I sewed the binding on by machine, front and back.

No comments:

Post a Comment