Sunday, October 14, 2018

LITTLE CURVES

We went shopping for bushes this morning.  We went up to Swansons, north of Ballard.  What a great place.  We wandered around looking at everything.  We wanted a rhodedendren or two, but ended up getting some Eugenia and Mahonia bushes and a bunch of little Heather plants.

It's all going into the place where the tree was removed.

We also picked up some red brick bricks with which to make a border.


After I got the border bricks in place, I quit for the day and went upstairs to sew.  I'm on the third block, which has some little curved pieces.  They weren't as easy as the bigger curves I did recently.  But, they turned out okay.

Slow but sure.  But, I didn't finish the block.



I'm thinking I need to make mirror images of the blocks so  I can put the freezer paper on  the back instead of the front, as I've been doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment