Sunday, December 09, 2018

HALLOWEEN DONE

Yesterday I went into Renton to Sewing  Machine Service.  They were having an open house and 25% off Bernina accessories.  I bought a walking foot and a rolled hem foot and some thread.  These people are much more informed than those at Quality Sewing.  I'm now wishing I had bought my machine through them.

Using my newly purchased walking foot, I put the bindings onto the two Halloween tablerunners.  It definitely worked better than just the dual feed.  But, I was really impressed - it is a much better design than my old walking foot.  The have improved it to make it easier to see where you are and where the quilting edge is, with markings for quarter inch.  I love it.




You gotta wonder why these are supposed to be the same size - yet, somehow, aren't.  

Mr. Bentley prefers staying inside where it's warm and dry on these rainy, drizzly days. Life is good.


No comments:

Post a Comment