Monday, December 10, 2018

REFINISHING TABLE

It was a beautiful morning for a walk.  I was somewhat surprised because it had been raining all night.  But, we lucked out.  It was clear and dry for a bit and the rains returned soon afterward.


On another note, we've put up with really bad chairs to my old dining room set for years.  The springs and cushions had collapsed and failed.  We've been sitting on the bones of the chairs - very uncomfortable.  So, on a whim, I talked Darrell into taking me and them to his upholsterer to get them re-upholstered.  They will be done in a few weeks.  

In the meantime, I decided to refinish the set.  I picked up some Restor-a-finish in Golden Oak and started in on the chairs.  Here is a before and after picture.  They definitely will look better.  I don't know why I didn't do this a long time ago.




No comments:

Post a Comment