Wednesday, November 13, 2019

JOE RETREAT DAY THREE

Here's what our workroom  looked like after a few days of hard work:


Joe gave us some instructions:



It was a beautiful day, but we couldn't do more than look - it was sew, sew and more sewing.  All day.


I'm making a little progress - I needed to start sewing things together, even though I don't have enough parts made.  Thus, another problem arose - how to sew them together without straight lines.  It took some figuring and head scratching.  Sometimes my head would be swimming and I'd just have to stop and relax and breathe.


At one point I took the top left section down to work on it, and I realized the whole thing looked better without it.  So, I turned it upside down and put it on the bottom.  I remade the top section.  I'm a lot happier about the whole composition now.

Here's how it looked at the end of the day:




No comments:

Post a Comment