Sunday, November 10, 2019

OFF WE GO

I'm all packed up and headed to Union, Washington for the last Joe Retreat with Joe Cunningham and Patricia Belyea.

The easiest way for me is to take the Southworth ferry across the water, but instead I headed out early from Seattle to Bainbridge and went north to Port Gamble.  Quilted Strait is having a sale and I have a credit that's burning a hole in my pocket.


Leaving Seattle on the way to Bainbridge.
I bought a dozen fat quarters, then headed back south to Union.

Once at St. Andrews Retreat, I unpacked and made my bed, set up my machine and changed out of my heavy shirt - it is too hot inside!

We had a nice dinner and introductions.  There was some changing of rooms, it's a long story, but I was happy to change and ended up without a roommate. 


No comments:

Post a Comment