Monday, March 28, 2022

BIGGER THAN I THOUGHT

 I've been sewing the parts of the Nebula BOM, that I've made over the last few days, together. It just keeps getting bigger and bigger.

I'm not a big fan of sewing large chunks - they tend to want to fall off my sewing table and they are just plain hard-to-handle.

There will be six big pieces to the top - then those will be sewn together and it will be done!

Upper center piece

Lower center piece

Upper left corner

Lower right corner

These went together pretty fast!  It's Monday so I was with the Monday Brave Patch group while I did this.

Speaking of too big...  I realized I wasn't happy with having just a 9-foot table for my Q24, so I've been shopping around and asking questions.  Looks like I'll be upgrading to a 12-foot table.   Soon, I hope.  This quilt will be one of the first I quilt on it, too.


No comments:

Post a Comment