Monday, March 07, 2022

COMPLETED GIFTS

 Today is Monday.  It is now my favorite day of the week, where it was once one that I dreaded when I had to go back to work.  Life is funny.

Before our Brave Patch meeting, which is now called The Seam Allowance, I put a tape measure on the dead bar of the new Bernina Q24, Erik the Bold, using double-backed tape.

It starts at zero in the middle and measures out in both directions.  It should be very handy.


During our get-together I finished the Gifts block I started yesterday.  There was a lot of pinning, sewing, then un-sewing because the intersections were misaligned, then more pinning and re-sewing.  Sometimes, that was repeated a third time.  All but one looks acceptable.  I should fix that last one, too.  But I'm tired of pinning and un-sewing.



It does look good though, doesn't it.

1 comment: