Wednesday, October 30, 2013

TO LA AND BACK - DAY EIGHT

It's been a long but wonderful trip to LA and back.  Mom and I enjoyed spending time together, chatting and seeing a few sites.

We left Tualatin, Oregon heading north on I-5 with no plans to stop anywhere.  Maybe a little weary of the road.



I dropped Mom and Reba off at their apartment, said our goodbyes and headed home.

We arrived to find everything at home covered with a bright yellow-green layer of pollen from our Cedrus Deodara tree.  Home Sweet Home.


I had to clean out the van of shipping blankets, speakers and the rocks I had collected along the way, and take it back to the rental agency.  Lucy and I took a bus home.  It is nice to be back with lots of nice memories and an appreciation of home and family.


No comments:

Post a Comment