Monday, September 18, 2023

COMPUTER ILLS

 The computer on the Q24 won't turn on now.  But, I've been able to keep stitching.  In fact, Erik is stitching beautifully.  I got another row quilted before I ended for the day.

Then I called Sewing Machine Service and spoke with Cevin.  I explained the problem and he asked me to check a few things.  He said he'd call Bernina and get some advise and call me back.

A short time later, he called with instructions.  Apparently, there is a little battery inside the computer that went dead and needed to be replaced.  I ran to McLendon's Hardware and got the battery.  Then I asked Darrell to help me.  He did pretty much the whole thing.  Which is wonderful.  He always has the right tools.


And, lo, that fixed it.  It's ready to go now.

No comments:

Post a Comment