Thursday, November 28, 2019

THANKSGIVING

It was a cold and clear morning.  We went for a nice walk in the park.


I spent the rest of the morning finishing the last few seams on the Unexpected Visitor top.


Then, we met up with the rest of the family at Rock Creek Restaurant in Renton for Thanksgiving dinner.  It was me and Darrell, Mom, Julie and Jeff, along with Aunt Marlys, Leslie, Collin and his fiance, Steve, Carolyn and all of his kids and grandkids, and Rick and his wife.  It was quite a crowd, 35 all together I think.
There was a banquet with turkey, mashed potatoes and gravy, yams, green beans, green salads, ham and prime rib and other things I wasn't interested in.  Then there was a dessert table with tiny little pies, and other bite sized goodies.  I brought a baggie and scooped up some of the leftovers for the doggies - they loved their Thanksgiving dinner, too.


No comments:

Post a Comment