Monday, May 11, 2020

35/100

We had to go to Home Depot to get the lumber we needed.  They still didn't have our order ready.  We cancelled that and just picked up what we needed.  

After, I went and gave my 99th pint of blood this morning. 

While I was gone, Darrell hung the last of the joists and started in laying the decking boards.  They are put on by some fancy method so it took him a bit to get it all figured out.

The dogs and cats have been confused, yet fascinated by this whole process.



Other beasties are not very happy with their homes being disrupted.  This was the biggest spider we have ever seen.  We left her and her nasty big nest alone.  The first board should cover her home back up.


The first board is finally laid - done for the night.
 I went upstairs and worked on my #100dayproject2020 since I couldn't help with any of it.


I also sewed together the rows of the squares quilt - the top is done.  Now it needs a good name and some cool quilting. Oh, and a backing.




No comments:

Post a Comment