Wednesday, May 20, 2020

44/100

My birthday.  Hmmm.  The day didn't start out very well.  I woke up a little after 3am to pee and on the way back to bed stepped in a big pile of puke - dog or cat, who knows.  It really startled me and then I had to clean it up.  By that time, I was wide awake and couldn't get back to sleep, so I got up and promptly stubbed my toe.  It's going to be a good day.

I' sorry, I don't mean to be a complainer, but I was just surprised at how the day started.  I hope it isn't an indicator of the year ahead.

So, with my slight backache, my headache and aching hands, we started working on the deck.



Only a few more really long boards to go.  After we quit for the day, I got three more triangle blocks made from the scrap bucket.


I got a fish card for my birthday.  I love it.  Nicole and Victoria bought us dinner (takeout) from El Camion.  Victoria went and picked it up.  I love El Camion, so things are taking an upturn.


After dinner, I went to take a hot shower so I could get cleaned up and then let the hot water pour onto my aching neck and hopefully my headache would let up.  And, guess what... there was no hot water, none.  And so it goes.

Happy Birthday to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment