Wednesday, May 27, 2020

51/100

Today was finally a nice day.  Beautiful morning!

After a morning walk, Darrell got to work on the steps of the deck.   By the end of the day we had steps and the ramp can come down.  The dogs are very happy.





There wasn't much I could do to help, so I watched and sketched.



I went upstairs and got some more work done on my 100dayproject2020.


I also got the Little Pi quilt loaded onto the longarm.  I want to download some numbers to use as a quilting pattern.  I'll do that tonight and then start quilting on it tomorrow.



We finally got our 'Stimulus check' today.  The rest of our family members got theirs weeks ago.  Darrell found out he needs some dental work, a crown, that will cost about the same as his half of the check.  So, that's where that will go.  The rest will end up in savings, I guess.  (If we black-out that horrible man's name on there will the banks still honor it? - I don't think I'll try, but I'd love to make that statement!)

No comments:

Post a Comment