Sunday, May 24, 2020

48/100

Another nice day here in  West Seattle.  Darrell got to work early on the deck.  I went out to help, but there wasn't much I could do today.  So, I mainly just watched and occasionally carried, fetched or held the stupid end of the tape measure.

I did get most of the garden weeded when I wasn't sitting and watching.

He wants to get the steps done.  He designed and made templates for a new joint for the mitered corners - that took a while.



He got the first few boards down before he slowed down for the day.  He wanted to work on finishing the plugs off.  They need to be trimmed and then sanded flat.  



I worked on my scrap bucket and got three more triangles done.


Then I made the binding for the green churn dash quilt, Verdant.  I was worried that I didn't make enough, but I was wrong, there was more than enough.  I just sewed it onto the back.  Tomorrow I'll finish it off.  




No comments:

Post a Comment