Monday, September 18, 2017

KAFFE FASSETT WORKSHOP

What a great opportunity!  A local quilt shop, Gossypium in Issaquah, offered some workshops with Kaffe Fassett and Brandon Mably.  I was one of the first to sign up.  
We were working out of his new book "Sew Artisan" on a project called Chain Reaction.
The workshop was mainly about color and color's reactions when placed next to each other.
We were encouraged to try different combinations and stretch beyond our normal combinations.

At the end of the day Kaffe went around the room and talked about each project.  


Kaffe and Brandon
 Here are some of the iterations my project went through...











This was someone else's project that I envied.

There were probably 25 participants.

Kaffe talking about my project.

I'm tired and my mind is whirling.  I can hardly wait to get it up on my workwall at home and get it finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment