Saturday, December 02, 2017

BINDING ZOLA II

I finished the quilting on Zola II and started to put the binding on.  

I got a little sewn on when something went wrong and I had to take the bobbin case out to clear a nest of threads.  Oh, no!  The plastic keeper part I've been nursing for a while finally came apart.  I couldn't put it back together.  It's going to have to go to the shop to be fixed.  How will I survive without my sewing machine!?


 Here are both Zolas, the one on the left has binding only on the left side.

I talked to several Bernina repair places.  The one with the quickest turn around was Quiltworks NW in Bellevue.  I hate going to Bellevue, but they said they'd been only one week or so.  I have to work next week anyway, so we took it to Bellevue.

No comments:

Post a Comment