Sunday, May 13, 2018

LAST DAY OF WORK

I spent 36 and 3/4 years coming to work here at Cedar Hills Regional Landfill.  In August of 1981 I started as a truck driver and the last 12 years as the Lead dispatching the other drivers.
There have been extreme ups and downs, but overall it's been a great job.  It has allowed me to live well, buy my own home, have great health care, and save for the future so I'll not have to worry about money.  King County has been good to me.  Thank you Affirmative Action.

A few of the guys gave me a going away party.  It was great!


Me, Steve K, Don E and Don K, I'll miss these guys.


I left early so I could go to Julie's house for a Mother's Day get together.  They took a picture of me leaving for the last time.
I had made a sign which said, AMF, for the back window - but you can hardly see it.

Good-bye Cedar Hills!




No comments:

Post a Comment