Friday, July 13, 2018

BINDING DAY

I'm still working on re-arranging and purging the studio, but in between bouts of cleaning I made three different bindings for three quilts.


I was actually surprised to find the yardage for that brown one.  I had finished it's quilt a long time ago and was pissed that I didn't have fabric for the binding.  What do you do at that point!?  I was positive I had bought enough yardage for the binding, but I couldn't find it, so apparently not.  So I set the quilt aside.  And good thing I did, I realized I had bought enough for the binding when I found it today, I had just misplaced it.  So, it's done.

The green one I haven't even made a quilt out of yet.  I finished the top, and wanted to use the leftovers on the back, but I need to make sure I had enough for the binding.  So, I just made the binding and will set it aside (with the top this time) until it becomes a quilt in need of binding.

No comments:

Post a Comment