Wednesday, December 26, 2018

TRINKET

I finished up the panto on my City Sampler quilt, but I didn't have time to take it off the machine.

And while Eduard was working on that, I was working on my latest new project - Trinkets.  I had changed the blocks from 4 inch to 6 inch in Electric Quilt and printed out all of the foundation papers I would need.  This quilt will be bigger than the original pattern by Alison Glass.


I had gotten caught up and bought the quilt kit.  It came with about 29 fat quarters in all those delicious colors in the Kaleidoscope collection, plus the dark grey (Raven) for the background and a funky black and white striped knubbly fabric (which I don't like for a quilt).  When I saw that there was plenty enough fabric there for a bigger quilt, I immediately sent away for more of the Raven fabric which I would need more of, and a grey and white stripe to use instead of the knubbly one.  Here we go - just what I needed, another project.  But, I love it!





No comments:

Post a Comment