Wednesday, March 20, 2019

QUILTING TRINKETS

I had loaded my Trinkets Six quilt onto my longarm, Eduard, before we left for Quiltcon.  I was not happy with the little bit that I had quilted, and was in the process of picking some of it out, which was not easy because of the loosely woven fabric that I had used - Kaleidoscope by Alison Glass, from Andover Fabrics.

Since being back from Quiltcon, I've been sick and too tired to work on it, so there it sat until now.

After I got the United Squares of America done, I finally went back to work on it and got the bad parts picked out and started quilting on it.

It is looking a lot better.



I'm using a King Tut varigated thread on the top, and putting straight lines in the dark squares and quilting each 'trinket' differently, highlight each square's shape and image.  It's a lot of fun. 

No comments:

Post a Comment