Saturday, December 07, 2019

DONE AND DONE

I started and finished the quilting on my Japanese quilt, Unexpected Visitor.  Or should I say, Eduard did.  And, while he was busy quilting, I was busy working on our Holiday cards.  Darrell had taken a picture of us and the dogs at the park the other day, so we used that photo as a holiday card.  I had to run up to Capitol Hill to pick up the cards.  It was either that or wait two weeks for them.   When I got to Walgreens, they said the cards were ready, but they hadn't been cut yet and their cutting machine was broken.  I don't know what they were planning, but I told them I'd take them as is.  I figured I could cut them with my rotary cutter - which I could.

So, I was cutting the cards apart while Eduard quilted.




After Eduard gave me fits by losing his mind and losing his place in the world, I had to shut him down and start over - a couple of times.  But it's done.



No comments:

Post a Comment