Sunday, September 20, 2020

STILL LIFE - K

 What a monumental task I set for myself today.  I didn't really think about the problems with the stainless steel reflective surface of my kettle.  At first  I thought I'd really attempt all of the reflections, including myself in there.  But, no, the roof of the gazebo was weird looking.  So, I didn't even attempt to do myself.  I settled for doing a partial reflection.  Unfortunately, I think it looks wrong the way it is.  But, that's the way it's going to be.  [Unless I change it.]


I took a picture of the drawing I did to begin.  I think I'm getting better.


The sun actually came out today and it was wonderful!  I had to take a picture of the new flowers I planted the other day - Rudbeckia and another Coneflower.  



No comments:

Post a Comment