Thursday, December 24, 2020

TURKEY DINNER AND A MOVIE

I made cornbread stuffing with cranberries and pecans.  And, I started a turkey breast in the slow cooker and after several hours I moved it to the oven because it was still raw!  I don't know how, but everything turned out pretty good and on time.  We had bought garlic parmesan mashed potatoes, mushroom gravy,  and pecan yams from PCC.  I pulled some of our green beans from the freezer and sautéed them with mushrooms and onions.


Everything was great.  

We took our dinner plates downstairs and watched the new movie, Midnight Sky with George Clooney on Netflix while we overate our dinners.



Earlier, we went for a nice morning walk around the neighborhood.  We went by the Barton Street Pea Patch.  

I did this drawing of the pig that lives there with my new watercolors on the inside cover of my new Etchr sketchbook.





No comments:

Post a Comment