Tuesday, May 03, 2022

BACK ON

 I told my friend Sabine yesterday that I would load up my Cincinnati quilt onto the longarm and get started on it today.   And, I had every intention of doing that.  But first, I wanted to add the centering tape to the dead bar.  I got out the leftover doube-sided tape and put it on.  Unfortunately, it was too short.  So, I went to the computer and ordered another roll.  It will be here tomorrow.

I also wanted to put the zippers on the leaders, but reading the directions, I realized I needed some stronger thread - so that project was off, too.

I squared up the backing and pinned it onto the leaders, cleaned off the stray threads and rolled it up.  Then I discovered I don't have a batting large enough.  So, I went to the computer and ordered some larger battings - one of them will be here tomorrow.

So, there we are...


I had every intention.



No comments:

Post a Comment