Tuesday, August 15, 2023

HOT RHINO

 Since it was too hot to sew, I finally got out this DIY metal Rhino kit that I've had for a month or so and started putting it together.  There are over 800 parts and pieces to this thing and I've never done anything like this.  But, I set up down in Darrell's bench room, where it's considerably cooler than my studio and plunged right in.  Well, slowly plunged.  I had to get things organized and figure out a few things. 

I've discovered I'm not very dexterious with tiny little parts.  I feel like my fingers are big clubs.  But, it was an enjoyable way to spend a few hours - out of the heat.

This is just the beginning.  It looks like a rhino now, but there are a lot more parts to it and a long ways to go.  It will take me months.




No comments:

Post a Comment