Friday, November 10, 2023

FRIDAY IN SF

 We got up early, boarded a flight to San Francisco, and arrived in San Francisco at about 8:30am.

We rode the BART into downtown, dropped our bags at The Clancy Hotel and walked to Shaper Origin's headquarters where Darrell will be teaching tomorrow.

We were greeted and introduced to everyone there.  Darrell took a tour of the operations while I sat in their courtyard, in the sun, and sketched for a bit.

They treated us both to lunch.  Afterwards, Darrell went back to talk some more with them and I took an Uber to Fisherman's Wharf (my first time riding in a Tesla).


I walked down to the San Francisco Maritime Museum and National Park to get my passport stamped.  Then I sat down outside and sketched an old wooden ship with Alcatraz Island in the background.   It was a beautiful day.




No comments:

Post a Comment