Thursday, January 25, 2024

PLAYCATION 2022 BLOCKS

 I got out the blocks from the Playcation 2022 with Cheryl Arkison.  There are 50 blocks, so one of them will be on the back.

I put them up on the wall and arranged them.  The biggest ones I trimmed to 13-1/2" squares.  The rest will have to have something added to them to make them that size.  There were two blocks that are bigger than 13" so I don't lose anything important to their image.  A quilt that is 7 blocks by 7 blocks will measure 91" x 91".  The blocks don't fit on my design wall, they spill down to the floor.

Now the challenge becomes sewing them together so they don't look like they are blocks.  I need to disguise the grid. 

I got the first column on the left sewn together.  Sorry for the bad picture - you can't even see the left side column.



No comments:

Post a Comment