Friday, July 26, 2024

DAY FIVE OF SKETCH TO STITCH

 I woke up not feeling well.  I think it's the over-fragranted room and bed I'm sleeping in.  Good grief.  I feel like I didn't get much sleep.  But, I got up and went into the school early.  I was there at 6:30am since I was planning on leaving early to beat the traffic.

I did get to finish the second block, which I made a block and a half because of the long strips.

My total finish is 2-1/2 blocks for the week.  A few of the folks will have theirs completely finished and sewn together.  Mine may take a bit longer. 

That's Leeanna's on the left. 

It was a great workshop.  I really enjoyed myself.  It's always a pleasure to be in a classroom with Irene Roderick.  She's full of great ideas and suggestions.  She makes the best recommendations without being pushy.  Thank you Irene!  See you next year.

I left at 11:45am and still got into a very long backup on I-5 after 175th NE.  Waze had me get off at 85th and head over to 99.  There was a slow down there too starting at the Aurora bridge, but it cleared out by the tunnel and it was smooth sailing after that.

It's always nice to come home.


No comments:

Post a Comment