Friday, June 05, 2015

BACK TO WORK ON THE PAVERS

I freaked out yesterday, and had serious doubts about what I was doing with the pond.

So, I'm back working on the pavers.  That I can understand.

First things first, I'm putting the old 'red' border bricks down for the new borders.  That will make it much easier when I do the underlayment for the pavers.  

I started yesterday afternoon on the layout.

I got a little bit done.



I got the first part done, then started the curve.

The border bricks are laid out waiting to be set into place.

Almost done, one last curve to do.

Done for the day. 

It got pretty hot out by the time I finished for the day.  I needed lots of water, a shower and some rest under the trees with my favorite book.

(and some ice for my aching wrists)



1 comment: