I freaked out yesterday, and had serious doubts about what I was doing with the pond.
So, I'm back working on the pavers. That I can understand.
First things first, I'm putting the old 'red' border bricks down for the new borders. That will make it much easier when I do the underlayment for the pavers.
|I started yesterday afternoon on the layout.|
|I got a little bit done.|
|I got the first part done, then started the curve.|
|The border bricks are laid out waiting to be set into place.|
|Almost done, one last curve to do.|
|Done for the day.|
It got pretty hot out by the time I finished for the day. I needed lots of water, a shower and some rest under the trees with my favorite book.
(and some ice for my aching wrists)