Wednesday, June 03, 2015

TERRY-FORMING

It's actually starting to look like a pond!

I spent most of the day moving rocks around, digging and removing rocks and shaping the hole for the pond...terraforming.

The weather was perfect.  It was cloudy and cool all morning.  Mom came by and we all went out to lunch at Brass Tacks in Georgetown where we had very tasty sandwiches.

The sun started to peek out, and the clouds started to dissipate by the time we got back home.

I put in a few more hours and have the pond mostly shaped.  There is still a few wheelbarrows full of material that need to be removed.  Tomorrow, hopefully.

First I started forming the waterfall area.

Then I started removing dirt and rocks to form the pond.

Moved lots of dirt.

Here's what it looked like at the end of the day.
Still lots to do.

I called the store where I'm buying the pump and stuff.  They are selling stuff like crazy and are out of the pump and liner that I need.  So, I ordered what I need.  It should be here next week.





No comments:

Post a Comment