Tuesday, June 16, 2015

SAWING THE PAVERS

Today is the day I've been waiting for.  I was up and at Home Depot when they opened.  I got 15 more of the big pavers and 120 of the 6 by 9s and some red bricks for our fancy stuff.

Since I was the only customer in the garden shop, one of the guys that worked there helped me load it all up and get it into our pickup.

After Darrell took the pallet of pavers out with Big Joe, I headed down to my favorite rental store, Center Tool Rental in White Center, just a few miles from home, and rented the masonry wet saw.

Darrell cut while I fitted the remaining bricks.  I had one piece left to fit by the time we stopped for the day.  Darrell worked on the area near the house, fitting in the cut pieces and designing and fitting the red bricks for the 'tendril'.  We didn't get done.  There is still one area left where we have a lot of designing and custom work to do.

Big Joe helps out again, removing the pavers from the pickup.

Wet saw set up on the rolling scissors cart.

This is what it looked like at the end of the day, after I cleaned up a little.

The walkway goes all the way to the patio now.

It is looking so nice!




No comments:

Post a Comment