Saturday, June 02, 2018

ANOTHER GOOD DAY

I woke up feeling tired and headachy, so I didn't want to work on my free-motion.  The people down the street had a fire going and the smoke was coming in the open windows (because it's very warm out).  I was hot and the smoke smelled, it was not a good night.

I made some more City Sampler Blocks instead - 






After lunch I was feeling much better (caffeine to the rescue) and worked some more on the free-motion for AM/FM.  It's not 'perfect', but I'm very happy with how it's going.  But I went in the house afterward, grabbed a notebook and started practicing and experimenting with my old doodles, trying to come up with some appropriate patterns.  Now I'm wishing I had saved of those old doodles!



We are enjoying this nice spring weather.  The dogs and I spent a little time sitting on the deck, watching the fish in the pond and sunning.  

Jax makes a good potato amongst the potato plants.

No comments:

Post a Comment