Tuesday, June 26, 2018

TUESDAY OUTING

We (the dogs and I) got up and and headed to the grocery store to take advantage of a coupon deal on halibut - buy one get one free.  I scored some beautiful pieces of fish to give to my Mom.  Since Darrell is out of town for the week, I thought I'd just take it to her (I probably should have saved myself a piece - oh, well!)  I also had some frozen ground beef  for her that I had picked up several weeks ago on another coupon deal.

We had a nice visit then I left so she could get on with her day.  The dogs and I went to a nearby park for a walk.







It was a great morning, the weather was perfect.  It's a very nice park, lots of birds and a beautiful little lake.  The dogs loved it.  I let Jelly run loose and she was having a ball, running back and forth and investigating everything.




We'll have to go back soon - and this time take binoculars with us.

In the afternoon, I got out a quilt kit that I had bought a while back and has been waiting for attention.  I sorted and sewed some jelly roll strips together.  I have a ways to go yet.  Stay tuned.


No comments:

Post a Comment