Tuesday, June 19, 2018

CHANGED MY MIND

Well, of course I changed my mind - it was a crazy plan.

During a conversation with my mom, she asked why I didn't take it off the machine and un-pick it - wouldn't it be easier?  I said no at the time, but the more I thought about it the more I began to see that she was right.  It's really difficult to reach the underside when its on the machine.  Add that to the fact that the machine would be tied up for months, I changed my mind.

It's off the machine - I'm going to work on picking it out while I sit and watch TV.

Here are some pictures of the really poor tension on the back.





So, on to something else for now.

I finished up this little top and started thinking about the back.



I decided to dye some fabric.  Blue.




No comments:

Post a Comment