Monday, June 25, 2018

MONDAY NORMAL

It rained last night.  That means the trees released a lot of stuff back onto my clean sidewalks and driveway.  Aaargh, it's never-ending. 

But, it still looks better than it did before yesterday.

After a nice walk in Lincoln Park with the doggos, I spent the rest of the morning sewing.

More City Sampler blocks:




After lunch, the weather was just perfect.  It's about 69 degrees and very little breeze.  Clouds but still sunny.  I decided to take a quilt up to Solstice Park to get some pictures.  






























A Ladybug!
 On the way home, on Barton Street, someone had set these chairs out - presumably free.  I thought I'd take advantage and see what a photo would look like.




Then, on the way back to the car, I thought this would be cute.



It was a nice Monday.  

No comments:

Post a Comment