Thursday, June 21, 2018

QUILTING BLUEBIRD

I got this little quilt, Bluebird, loaded onto the machine yesterday.  I didn't want to start quilting it until I could dedicate some time to it.   I figured I could finish it in one setting.

I bought a panto, called Good Vibrations, for it.  It's basically a wave.



This afternoon I got it finished - just barely.

I had a few problems - my fault.  I didn't check the tension on the back.  It looked okay on the front so I went ahead and put in the first pass.  When I rolled the quilt I noticed how bad the tension was on the back.  I mean really bad!  So bad, it was super easy to pick it out - which I did - from the back.

Then I went ahead and did the rest of the quilt and went back and re-did the first pass.  And it worked!  It lined up and stitched back in the same place.  Hopefully no one will know but you and I.





HAPPY SOLSTICE!

No comments:

Post a Comment