Monday, August 27, 2018

QUILTING PATH

I finished the back for Mortar and Putty with some difficulties.  I can't seem to wrap my brain around the problem and it seems to me that I never used to have difficulty with problems like this.  My brain is slowing down.   Anyway, I gave up and let it be not right.  I don't care.  


I put the label in the screwed up junction.

I made a label for the Drunkard's Path, too.


Then I loaded it onto the machine and started quilting it.  I used the channel-locks to baste it on square, but I also used them while I stitched-in-the-ditch around the small red border.  It worked great!  Love my A-1.


I'm free-motioning the inside.  I'm going to use a computer design for the borders.


1 comment:

  1. When I saw the first picture my first thought was "what a clever way to draw the eye to your label". So, nice job on the lemonade ;-)

    ReplyDelete