Friday, August 31, 2018

WHAT A DIFFERENCE

What a difference a day makes.  Or should I say a good night's sleep.  Yesterday I was wasted all day because of lack of sleep and didn't get much done.  I got a great night's sleep last night and was a ball of fire today.  I took the dogs on a little bit longer walk this morning, then did some shopping.  When we got home I did an extra good job of cleaning, even cleaning the laundry room.  Yea!

Then we went up to the studio and I finished off the Pub Path's quilting, including turning it so I could do the side borders with the computer.  That was the first time I've tried this.  I was surprised that the borders weren't square with the table.  That was a little bit annoying, but I was able to figure it out and get the border into the tilted border box.  And it turned out great.  

It was a beautiful last day of August!


Puppaccinos for everyone!

This is the digital design of bubbles for the borders.



All done - well, mostly. 
Just in time to go make dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment