Sunday, April 05, 2020

QUILTING AND MASKS

While my A-1 is sewing a pantograph on Constellation, I'm making masks for the Covid-19 Pandemic.  

I found this cool fabric in my batik stash that looks somewhat like a large Coronavirus.  I'm using it to make a few masks.  It's the virus's bigger badder brother and will scare the virus away!


I'm using  some craft wire to make wires for the nose in my masks.


When I started up the pantograph this morning, it didn't line up right so I had to pick out a whole bunch of stitching (aarrgg).  Not how I wanted to start my day.



I made eleven masks over the last two days, in between setting up and moving the pantograph for Constellation.


I like it though when you can finally see the end in sight.


I did finish it, but left it on the machine for tomorrow - I'm tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment