Thursday, February 25, 2021

OPENING NIGHT QUILTING DONE

I finished off the quilting on Opening Night today.    I was running out of white thread towards the end, so I figured I'd only need about another half of a bobbin's worth to finish everything.  But, I was wrong.  I refilled that half a bobbin three times!  There's still a bit of white thread on the bobbin, but that is it.

I had to rotate the quilt to fit the side triangles into the quilting area of the longarm.  Those last few setting triangles were quilted with black thread on top luckily.


I also finished sewing the last of the Shattered blocks together while I watched a webinar about embroidery software for the Bernina.  And I started making the binding for Opening Night which should get completed tomorrow.




No comments:

Post a Comment