Saturday, April 03, 2021

FINALLY QUILTED

I've had the Suspended quilt on my longarm for a while now.  I've not been enjoying quilting on it - I've had difficulties coming up with designs that I think I can execute correctly.  So, I've been hesitant to do anything.  And it's been holding up a lot of things I'd like to do. 

So, I finally just forced myself to go do something on it and get it moving or get it off the machine.  I wanted to finish the waves I've been putting on before I took it off so I started there.  I came to the conclusion that this is not a show quilt so just get it done and get it off.

I attacked the difficult part of the curves and that went not too badly so I continued on and got the whole thing finished.  It's not pretty and there are a few places that are too sparse, but like I said, it's not a show quilt.  Just get it done!

So I did.  It's off the machine - hallelujah!! 


I also got some work done on the Equinox quilt. I got the needed Kona Everglade fabric from Pacific Fabrics in Sodo - that was the first time I've been to a quilt shop in a looooong time.   I ordered it online then ran down and picked it up.  It was great.   But I'm still waiting on a fabric shipment from Missouri Quilt Company.  The Fedex shipment has been on the road for nine days now with no delivery date expected.  I hate that!  I want my fabric!



No comments:

Post a Comment