Thursday, April 08, 2021

ART DATE 2

 I had a lot of things to do today, one of them being to take some returns down to the Amazon Return Center in Sodo.  So, after I did that I found something to sketch in that area.  I stopped and sketched this odd building on Airport Way.

I probably should do simpler buildings.  This was a little difficult.  There was a lot of sketching and erasing then sketching and erasing.  I didn't finish it on site, but took it home to add color.  I used my new "Molotow Blackliner" pen that I received in the Urban Sketching Set I won from CretaColor.  I love this pen, it has a great line,  smooth and easy and the ink is waterproof.


I stopped sketching at lunchtime and went over to Cafe Con Leche to pick up some take out.  I took our lunch home where we enjoyed it outside on the deck.

I had a Cubano sandwich and he had Puerco Asado, yum.


No comments:

Post a Comment