Wednesday, June 09, 2021

LUNCH WITH MOM

 Today was the first time in over a year that Mom, Julie and I met for lunch in a restaurant.  We are all vaccinated and things are starting to get better around here.

I went to Quality Sewing before we met to use my 40% off coupon to buy a foot for my Bernina.  I ended up getting two - an Edge Stitcher and the new version of the #37 quarter-inch foot.  Expensive!


Then since I arrived a little early to Bahama Breeze at Southcenter, I parked and sketched this motorcycle next to me.



Then we had a very pleasant get-together enjoying our lunches.  I had the Paella, but I couldn't bring myself to eat the mussels (I don't like clams either).  So, the dogs enjoyed them when I got home.  Mom and Julie really liked their mashed sweet potatoes with cinnamon.




No comments:

Post a Comment