Tuesday, July 12, 2022

ON MY WAY TO COUPEVILLE

 I left early this morning to catch a ferry from Mukilteo to Whidbey Island.  I'm taking a Dancing With the Wall Workshop with Irene Roderick this week.  

The traffic was very light and I got there faster than I needed.

It was a beautiful morning.

Boarding the ferry at Mukilteo

Uh oh, there's a large bank of clouds over the island.

I love ferry rides.

Yep, it was very foggy on the island.

Since I arrived early, I thought I'd go up to the Ebey Landing Lookout.  But this is all I saw it was too foggy.

I wonder what the lookout looks out onto, hmmm.

Well, that didn't work out.  I still had an hour before class started, so I headed up the road to Oak Harbor to find a Starbucks.  I picked up breakfast and lunch, too.  Then I headed back down to Coupeville and unloaded my sewing machine, fabrics and supplies.  

The workshop is being held at the Pacific NW Arts School in Coupeville.  We jumped right in and started working on our projects.

Here is how my workwall looked at the end of the day.

Afterward, I was very tired and went straight to my room at the Coupeville Inn.

No comments:

Post a Comment