Saturday, July 16, 2022

SATURDAY AT COUPEVILLE

 I finally got back up to Ebey's Landing Lookout for a morning walk.  It's been too windy and cold previously.  It was cloudy and breezy today, but not too cold.  I took my binoculars and spotted a few birds, too.












It was a nice walk through the fields and into the trees and out again.  Foggy but nice.

Then it was back to the workshop to wrap up our week.  I put together some more pieces then pinned all the parts to my design wall flannel and rolled it up to take home.

I left early and headed north across Deception Pass to make a stop at Julie Drake's, our workshop assistant, Open Studio.  She has the best studio I have ever seen, very well laid out and planned in a building her husband and her had built.

This is the studio!  Her husband's space on the left and Julie's on the right with a gallery up above.


No comments:

Post a Comment